Friday, November 18, 2011

A short blog post

I really think I should blog more.  I like it as an outlet for the upsetting feelings I have on occasion, but its tragic because when I feel the most inspired, articulate, and the great desire for blogging I force myself not to because I have other obligations to attend to...namely my studies.  I turn towards my studies because blogging for me has proven itself to be a very time consuming activity and many times I really do not have the time it takes to construct something that closely captures how I feel.  

THUS I am writing a short blog post about writing a short blog post to prove to myself that I can indeed write something less than a Russian novel and still post it.  Call it, breaking through a mental barrier.

Hopefully this will help me to write more often because I won't be afraid of equating a short post to an arbitrary post.  I'll be able to ask questions, give short blurbs, and even some rants thrown in.  So hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment