Monday, February 20, 2012

Bucketlist and some

So I don't have a huge long list of things I want to do for you right now because I haven't seen the paper where I wrote that stuff down, BUT, I do have one that I really want to add.

Addition 1 to Bucketlist: Dance Cuban Salsa, Cuban style.

Cuban Style as I was informed is when you dance Cuban salsa, in a bikini, on a beach.  Frankly what I'm envisioning here is a beach on Hawaii, Carribean, or Mexico (not the sketch parts) where its warm, its surrounded by tropical flora, and there is probably going to be a party worth a dos equis commercial as soon as the sun goes down.

All I need to do is get people to come with me who know how to dance that dance.  It shouldn't be too hard, I mean, who doesn't want to go dancing on a tropical beach? A crazy person, obviously.



More bucketlist additions!
-See the aurora borealis
-Find an intact sand dollar by myself
-dance/frolic in a field of fireflies on a summer's evening

No comments:

Post a Comment